About GF Lift Hydraulics
Operating from headquarters in Aylesbury and our Scottish office in Livingston, GF Lift Hydraulics provides unrivalled, specialist knowledge and expertise to lift service companies and manufacturers across the UK. Our trained technicians attend site in unmarked vans and our engineers’ clothing is simply embroidered with ‘Hydraulic Department’.
When attending site, we will be YOUR hydraulic engineer specialists.
Established in 1985, GF Lift Hydraulics is a market leader providing an efficient, friendly and responsive service to the lift industry. An established limited company with major investment in parts, training and equipment, we offer a wider range of services and skills than ever.
The values of the company remain:
professional, willing, and responsive to our customer's needs
- Our Aylesbury Office serves England, Wales and Channel Island
- Our Livingston Office serves Scotland, Northumbria and Ireland
- We are an ISO9001 accredited company
- All our engineers have NVQ 3 or 4 qualifications
- Site personnel have CSCS accreditation (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- We are SafeContractor and Chas accredited company
- Site personnel undertake regular tool box talks accredited to all the major lift companies
- Our in-house test lift provides a practical tool to ensure up to date product training and client demonstrations
- All our vans are equipped with real time trackers allowing the quickest response to our customer needs
Health & Safety
GF Lift Hydraulics Ltd. is committed to the well-being and safety of our employees and all those who may be affected by our work. Our Health and Safety policy focuses on removing the risk and severity of accidents and dangerous occurrences to workers and members of the public in accordance with the all applicable legislation.
GF Lift Hydraulics Ltd.’s joint Managing Directors take a hands-on approach to improving safety in all areas of our business. Our Health and Safety policy and processes are constantly reviewed and actively managed by our experienced internal Health and Safety Manager and communicated to employees as part of our everyday business practices. As a company we constantly monitor our activity to ensure that our Health and Safety arrangements are fully resourced at all times.